Monday, March 26, 2018

Where's My Head At - Q12018

The first quarter of the year coming to a close a lot to do gotta pull out the end of the quarter to do list and plan for Q2 I find planning for 3 months out is much more manageable then planning out the year. but reflecting back on Q1 was pretty good did a lot of stuff created a lot of stuff had a few new experiences. so pretty positive overall.

I'm looking over my past projects and thinking of rehashing some of them for Q2 like back in 2006 I think it was I started a project called "The PND Project" (aptly titled) where I collected all my Pennies, Nickels and Dimes (I didn't spend any PND's saved them all) for a whole year and then donated them to a local charity this was in Terre Haute, IN some of you might remember it oh wait maybe not 2006 Facebook wasn't a thing isn't that funny lol anyways yea I was talking about the project recently and I think it would do really well in 2018 so we will see where that goes.

This next one isn't really a project but it was a #sermon I did at the #UU fellowship titled "Common Ground" this was in 2009 and at the time I recorded it youtube had a time limit on how long a video could be so it was chopped up into 8 or so parts I'm thinking about redoing it so that it looks better I'm sure I could improve on the recording as well lol I've learned a few things since that recording.

Along with some new ideas for Q2 that I'm going to work on I've been researching and joining a lot of support "like" groups and offering advice and sharing experiences and this and that and I figure with everything I'm doing now this could be an opportunity to add another service to my offerings I already act like a "#coach" when it comes to #tech matters you know do this don't do that let me tell you how this should be done you know just giving overall advice on various matters. And wouldn't you know that's exactly what a coach does so instead of just being a geek in the business giving advice to my customers why not expand that offering and label it as a #TechCoach now that is something I can market and sell! I've always used the "I'm Your #GeeK" slogan which is essentially me #coaching you what to do.

I do consider myself as a figure of authority in tech and as a #TechProfessional a leader amongst friends and family and customers. So this seems like a natural next step to explore. Furthermore expanding past tech I'm 42 years old now (crazy right when did that happen o.O ) But lemme tell you lol I've got a lot of #life #experience I've been through a lot of #trials and #tribulations in my day so if I can help someone why shouldn't I? maybe I'll become a #LifeCoach as well I believe I can offer good advice and work with a person through whatever they are dealing with not like a certified therapist/counselor can but I offer good advice. So I'll explore that more. Why stop there?! hell, I've been in #business for myself for much longer than a decade but officially about a decade so I've already been exploring helping out #SmallBusinesses I could label that as a #SmallBusinessCoach because again I can offer good advice. It was being labeled as small business #consulting but "coach" is the trendy word for it now. Everyone wants to be a coach so why not #hoponthatbandwagon!

So that's where my head is at.... man that post ended up way longer than I planned lol looks like a blog post to me but sure whatever I'll post this on my personal blog as well.

and if you actually read all of this then props to you you must actually really like me rambling on lol you should probably get on the email list if you like me rambling gfnt.me/Newsletter

Cheers!

cc: facebook

No comments: