Thursday, January 18, 2018

The Topics Menu

Hello People!


So, as I've already mentioned I've reclaimed this space it now has a different direction and purpose.

I hope you'll enjoy it much more than you did the previous incarnation of it.  but seriously though I don't think anyone really cares about my thoughts or opinions or even care what I do for that matter unless it's something they can crucify me for but you know whatever I'm still gonna do me like it or not when someone finally notices what I do they will have a lot to enjoy because I do a lot of stuff!

Regardless if I'm just here talking to myself so be it I enjoy my company so lol :P

I'm trying to elevate my personal/individual profile as a person of authority on different matters this is a new thing but I like where it's going it started late last year when I joined my newly beloved Tribe at Crowdfire it really allowed me to grow as a person and a creator.

Just like my friend +Zita Castillo, I aspire to be a Life Coach of sorts but not in your traditional sense. I'm thinking of something like a mentor to people who have trouble with technology or computer security or just how to stay safe online I'd also like to advise on matters of the topics I have listed in the topics menu above. These are all topics that I care about or that I'm passionate about and I feel my thoughts and opinions on these matters are important and would be important to others.

With that said feel free to engage me on any topic above and I'll speak on these topics as well when the mood strikes.

Let's Talk About it!

If you are new here and don't know about me check out my Bio at GregFultz.com 




No comments: