Thursday, February 15, 2018

A Message to My Daughter

The campaign is ON! more details soon! I'm sick and tired of being treated like a I have Rights! and It's time I fight for those rights for my Daughter's sake! !

Freyja, I'm so sorry that you have to deal with everything that's been going on with me and your mother since we separated and divorced.
I know it's been hard on you it's been hard on everyone some more than others. It's ridiculous that your maternal family won't let you have a relationship with your paternal family You need your daddy and although Shanna has helped in the past she is very hostile towards me and only gives me crumbs of information about you.
So It's time I did something about this I have given your maternal family plenty of time to work with me and to be civil they refuse to respect your rights and my rights as a father so I will be starting a campaign to help make this right whether they like it or not it's my duty my obligation my job as your father to see that you are being raised right and without psychological trauma and I'm not convinced in fact I'm completely convinced that your well being is not being looked after in your best interest.
They are using you as a weapon against me and I will not tolerate it anymore! I've done everything I could to try and make this work in a civil and respectable manner but these things (divorce/child custody etc) rarely end up being civil I wanted to work this out between involved parties without the need of government interference but I see now (3 years after the fact) that this is not possible It's time for me to fight for my rights as a father and save you from the mentally abusive violent family that you were born into. I will do my best to make sure you are in the best environment possible to make sure you aren't damaged any more than you already have been from this nightmare that we were cast into as a result of one disturbed mentally unstable family.
The #SaveFreyja Campaign Begins today!
Love Always (No matter what they say about me to you),
Your Father,
+Greg Fultz 

No comments: